Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2012

Spoonflower Pillows


I discovered a really fun fabric place.... spoonflower.com.  You can design your own fabrics or choose from fabrics others have designed.  They then custom print your order and ship it off to you.  I found a couple of preprinted pillow prints that I thought would make fun pillows for the playhouse couch.  The first try with the America pillow it didn't work really well so I added a gusset panel around it to give Florida, Maine and Texas a better chance to get stuffed.  The owl was super simple and I'm pretty happy with how both of them turned out.  We haven't worked much on the playhouse this week, but I'm thinking maybe I can get some done this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment