Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Fourth Month

I've been having a lot of fun. My daddy must be the funniest guy in the world. He does all kinds of noises and plays with me a lot.


Here I am at four months with my bunny. I was almost fifteen pounds at my four month check up!

My cousin Elliott comes over a lot and we play. He rolls over on me and even sometimes bites me!

He's still bigger than me, but I'm gaining on him I think!

Mom and dad like to put me on my tummy a lot. I don't like it that much so I've started rolling over more.

No comments:

Post a Comment