Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Fifth Month


This is my special fishing outfit my Mumsy gave me. I can't wait to go fishing with Daddy! Sometimes I go to visit Mumsy for the day. She takes care of me and we hang out. I get to go to coffee at Roosevelt Market and sometimes her friends come over.


These cows were so loud; I couldn't believe it! Daddy was wrestling the little ones and I watched.

We went to the park the other day. It was really pretty with every color of leaf. It was pretty, but really windy.


I like to sleep a lot. I take a couple naps every day and I go to bed after dinner about 8 or so. Sometimes they put me in my crib and I'm not even tired. Do those eyes look tired to you?? For being smart, my parents are sometimes pretty slow. Oh well, they'll learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment