Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Mommy turned 40!


I had a great time in the spring meeting up with Duke friends in Las Vegas, and then I got to have my very own birthday hosted by Shelley Davis at Jug Mountain.  Friends from childhood (Joe Aburusa, Kendall Hayes), friends from law school (Shelley, Katie Ball, Jill Twedt, Kristin Bjorkman, Charina Newell, Meghan Sullivan who's also a friend from childhood), neighbors (the Wards), friends from Boise (Hollis Brookover, Kay Hardy, Heather Glass), and my dad all joined me and it was really fun to have people from all different parts of my life celebrate with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment