Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween and Christmas Crafting

The kids and I went to the quilt shop to get some embroidery floss for my Christmas projects and came across some fun Halloween fabrics, so we made treat bags today.  Alice's princess costume is kind of light purple so she picked the purple fabric.  The black trim fabric is what I suggested for Clyde, but he liked the gold spider webs and bats fabric, so we got that too and I used the skulls for trimming the top and for the backsides of the handles.  I was pretty happy with how they turned out and the kids seem to like them too.


For Alice and our friend Clara, I'm making these sweet little dolls that go into a triple sleeping bag.  I just finished the other two who both have black hair.  It's been a very fun little project. 


No comments:

Post a Comment