Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Daisy's Spa Night


When Ben's family came over for dinner last week, I was sitting talking to Britta when a niece (I think it was Elena) came up and asked me for a hairband. I gave her the one on my wrist and didn't think twice about it. Then about 10 minutes later, Paige came and asked for another. I asked what they were up to and she was so excited to tell me they were doing Daisy's hair. I asked who was with her and after a long list of little girl cousins she said, "and Ben." I had to laugh picturing Ben supervising all these little girls as they did Daisy's hair. He said she got brushed and combed all over and she had a nice braid in her tail and another in her mane. It was her first "do" since we've had her, but she used to belong to a little girl, so maybe not her first ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment