Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Alice's New Year







Poor Alice... she has vomited nearly every day of 2011. So I've been pushing fluids and she hasn't really wanted a drink. That is until I was cleaning out the glassware cabinet... First she wanted the rooster shot glass, and then when I came back into the kitchen, there she was at the water dispenser with a champagne glass. Well, I'm crossing my fingers there's no more puking tonight. Today was puke free, so we'll see. In the meantime, I suppose I should leave out some pretty crystal things so she'll drink more juice. She's been amazingly energetic and funloving for someone who hasn't really digested any food for three days. And lovely too... it's hard to believe such a sick kid could have such rosy cheeks and a smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment