Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Alice is a Happy Child

This photo is from Christmas. Alice refused to wear her Christmas dress, but it was OK because she wore this pink floral and eyelet one from circa 1975 that was mine. And she really does look remarkably like me at that age. I'm going to have to find a photo and scan it for comparison, but the picture above could be me (only I don't think I was as enthusiastic and energetic as she is!).







Alice loves to laugh and smile. She likes copying Clyde's jokes and doing magic. She says, "Abracadabra, turn mommy into a giraffe," and then she laughs and laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment