Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Friday, December 19, 2008

My Little Sister, Alice (sometimes Gertie)

My sister sure is getting cute! She likes to put everything in her mouth now. Sometimes it's her finger, sometimes a rattle. I try to give her things to be a good brother, but mommy says she can't have them.


She has lots of clothes. I like this green dress because it makes her look kind of like she has red hair. She still has really big blue eyes, which is weird because mine are brown and mommy and daddy don't have blue eyes, but Aunt Catherine and Aunt Katie and Grandpa Harry do, so I guess it's not that weird.



Just like me, she likes to have her clothes off! Here she's trying to get them off, but she still needs help.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, she is so beautiful. I can't believe how blue her eyes are. HEr skin is also so flawless. Clyde, I expect you will have a big job keeping boys away from her in a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete