Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Monday, February 18, 2008

Home again and making tracks....

I was so happy when I got back home to my own room. On the first day home, I crawled over to my tower of cups. I had been going backwards and rolling, but that day I just decided I could do it. Now I can really move. Sometimes, my mom can't even find me if she leaves the room for a bit. If she's in the kitchen and I'm in my room, I just crawl right in there. I like to go in the bathroom because there's a cool plant with rocks in it, but mom usually remembers to close the door and if she catches me in there, she takes me away fast. I just want to have some fun...

This is when I was still going backwards. Sometimes I would get stuck:


Here I am on day two of crawling. I look good, don't I?


The kitchen is a really fun place with loud and shiny things for me to play with.


Here I am at nine months, wrestling my bunny.


You can't really tell from the picture, but believe me, I am so fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment