Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year - all caught up!


Well, I just updated the blog from May until now.  Now I'll try to keep more current.  Having actual high speed internet with no data limits is going to make it a lot easier.  They finally brought it to our neighborhood - yeah!  It was fun to get a little review of the year as I did this today.  It reminds me how much I have to be thankful for and makes me excited to see how this year goes.  The kids are at such wonderful ages.  Every day is an adventure.  Thanks for joining us!

The photo is a crazy huge bonfire some local teenagers had on New Year's Eve along with some illegal fireworks and loud music.  Boy do I feel old typing this.  But, I didn't call the cops.  Two fire trucks came so someone must have.  Oh, to be young and stupid again.

No comments:

Post a Comment