Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Friday, January 18, 2013

A Real Vacation - 4th installation

Day 6 - SeaWorld

We played in the Club's play area before meeting up to head to SeaWorld.



We got to touch rays, see otters getting fed, watch a whale show, watch a dolphin show, see a lot of seals and a mammoth sea turtle.  I lost my camera and will say thank you so much to the staff member who handed my camera into lost and found.  I was so scared I'd lose all my photos! 





In the "splash zone"!






No comments:

Post a Comment