Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Monday, October 15, 2012

Dishwasher Saga


This is one day of dishes.... we're going on about a month without a dishwasher and today were notified it would not be repaired under warranty, but replaced instead.  That requires me to take a trip to Boise to pick out a new one.  Arrrggg.  I've learned a few things this month.  I hate doing dishes.  We cook far too much.  I need to get the kids accustomed to cereal and sandwiches... We're probably not going to change things too drastically.  What I actually learned was to never ever buy anything from RC Willey ever again.  I read about them in Warren Buffet's biography as he is a big investor in the furniture chain... maybe the real lesson is that the best place to be an investor may not be the best place to be a customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment