Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Friday, February 25, 2011

Have Tool Belt, Will Work for Popsicles




Clyde has always loved tools. One of his first words was "hammy" then "big hammy"... He really wanted a saw so I found another tool set on sale at TJ Maxx and then he needed a place to hold his saw. So I used an old Levi pant leg and hem to put together a tool pouch with loops too. Then I added a section of my yellow belt (that's as far as I got in my college Karate class) and made it into a sort of messenger bag style tool belt since that would be easier to get off and on than an actual belt. Clyde loves it.
On a separate note, Clyde is getting pretty self sufficient with dressing, but as you can see he sometimes gets his shoes on the wrong feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment