Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Sunday, October 4, 2009

"Maybe we're going on a date..."

Mumsy was coming for dinner and mommy put Alice in a dress and me in my tiger overalls and shirt. We looked good! Mommy told me I was so handsome and Baby looked pretty. I told her, "Maybe we're going on a date!" She was so surprised... she thinks I don't know about things, but I do....And this is my idea of a fun date... chainsaws and shovels...

-Clyde

1 comment:

  1. That is too cute!! I love it that kids get stuff like that so young! Looks like the date was a hit!

    ReplyDelete