Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2008

March 2008


Boy, it's been a long time since I posted anything! So much has happened. In March, I got my first hair cut. First mom took these silver and red things and started snipping around my head. Then that night, she had dad hold me and got out this machine that buzzed and tickled my head. Here I am right after:








I spend a lot of time in the kitchen with my mom. There is so much cool stuff in there!




I still like to sleep a lot, but I don't always like it when mom covers me in blankets, so I find my own comfortable spots:

We go outside a lot more now that it's getting sunny, but it's still kind of cold. Sometimes mom puts me on this green prickly stuff. I don't really like to touch it, but I like to be outside because there are all kinds of good brown things to eat...


1 comment: