Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things...

I have this awesome jar. It's clear and I have some rocks that fit just perfect inside it. It's cool because you can see whatever you put in it and you can shake it and make noise. Then you can take out the rocks or toys and then you can put them back. It is so much fun!


There's a red chair in my room and it is so fun to climb on. Plus I can reach new stuff when I get up higher. I can also put toys in it, or just sit in it when I feel like it.


Every night after dinner, I get to go play in a tub full of water. I like splashing and jumping and crawling in it. It's also really good to drink (mom says yuck!). One night Elliott was here. I'm the one with all the hair!


I like swings. I have my very own swing at home, but sometimes we go to the park and they have a different swing and my daddy pushes me.



1 comment:

  1. You are super cute, but your daddy is old. Look at all that gray hair. You would think you were looking at me without my superb dye job, and a shorter style, of coarse.

    ReplyDelete