Kids, crafts, country life and more...

This is what you get when you mix two toddlers, two border collies, a Shetland pony, two cats, a gaggle of turkeys, a former construction worker, a former lawyer and the family cattle ranch. Thanks for visiting. All images copyrighted. Do not use any text or image without permission.







Search This Blog

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!


Our house has been really busy. It sure smells good! Mom and Mumsy got me all dressed up so I knew something was going on.... Plus, mom had fixed the table up really fancy and someone came with flowers. It looked like this:


Aunt Catherine came. She is really funny. She was trying to steal a pie!


After smelling all that good food, all I got to eat was some mushy white stuff (potatoes). Yuck! They made me sick. Mom says that's no good for an Idaho boy! Maybe someday I'll like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment